Learn Maze UPSC IAS Prelims Test Series 2018 includes 25 Full Length Online Mock Tests + 40 Add-On Tests with detailed explanation for each question .
Features of Learn Maze Online Test Series
- Exam is exactly based on UPSC Pattern
- Negative Marking
- Answer Explanation is provided for each question
- Download Question Paper and answers in PDF Format after exam
- Time based exam
- Retake option ( Aspirants can retake exam multiple times )
- Flexible Timing ( Aspirants can access exams 24X7 )
UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam 2018 Test Series will help aspirants in the process of UPSC Preparation . The test series is subject wise and not topic wise . Each Exam will cover an entire subject and not a part of the subject . This is the most affordable Test Series available for UPSC CS aspirants .
UPSC IAS PRELIMS TEST SERIES IS AVAILABLE ONLY IN ENGLISH MEDIUM
Learn Maze UPSC Prelims questions are original content and not copied from other institutes Prelims Test Series. The questions of Learn Maze PTS is set by social science experts and not science graduates .
Make sure that you read the Answer Description PDF File after exam . We will cover almost every aspect of all subjects in summarized form in the answer description .
Many online websites are providing various exams like SSC , JEE on a single website . We are UPSC CS oriented website . Our focus is entirely to help you clear UPSC Prelims 2018 .
TIMETABLE OF UPSC IAS PRELIMS ONLINE TEST SERIES
SL NO. EXAM SUBJECT DATE OF EXAM
TEST 1 INDIAN POLITY TEST 1 OCTOBER 25 , 2017
TEST 2 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( JANUARY - MARCH 2017 ) NOVEMBER 12 , 2017
TEST 3 WORLD GEOGRAPHY ( PHYSICAL AND HUMAN GEOGRAPHY ) TEST 1 NOVEMBER 27 , 2017
TEST 4 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( APRIL -JUNE 2017 ) TEST 2 DECEMBER 4 , 2017
TEST 5 CSAT TEST 1 DECEMBER 25 , 2017
TEST 6 INDIAN ECONOMY TEST 1 JANUARY 1 , 2018
TEST 7 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( JULY 2017 - AUGUST 2017 ) TEST 3 JANUARY 7 , 2018
TEST 8 GEOGRAPHY ( INDIAN GEOGRAPHY ) TEST 2 JANUARY 14 , 2018
TEST 9 ENVIRONMENT TEST 1 JANUARY 21 , 2018
TEST 10 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2017 ) TEST 4 JANUARY 28 , 2018
TEST 11 HISTORY ( ANCIENT HISTORY + MEDIEVAL HISTORY +MODERN HISTORY EVENTS DURING 1757 - 1857 ) TEST 1 FEBRUARY 4 , 2018
TEST 12 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2017 ) TEST 5 FEBRUARY 11 , 2018
TEST 13 SCIENCE ( SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND GENERAL SCIENCE ) FEBRUARY 18 , 2018
TEST 14 HISTORY ( MODERN HISTORY ) TEST 2 FEBRUARY 25 , 2018
TEST 15 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( JANUARY - FEBRUARY 2018 ) TEST 6 MARCH 4 , 2018
TEST 16 INDIAN POLITY TEST 2 MARCH 11 , 2018
TEST 17 INDIAN ECONOMY TEST 2 MARCH 18 , 2018
TEST 18 GEOGRAPHY ( INDIAN GEOGRAPHY ) TEST 3 MARCH 25 , 2018
TEST 19 ENVIRONMENT TEST 2 APRIL 1 , 2018
TEST 20 HISTORY ( MODERN HISTORY ) TEST 3 APRIL 8 , 2018
TEST 21 CURRENT AFFAIRS ( MARCH - APRIL 2018 + ECONOMIC SURVEY + BUDGET ) TEST 7 APRIL 15 , 2018
TEST 22 COMPLETE SYLLABUS - MOCK TEST 1 APRIL 22 , 2018
TEST 23 COMPLETE SYLLABUS - MOCK TEST 2 APRIL 29 , 2018
TEST 24 CSAT TEST 2 MAY 6 , 2018
TEST 25 COMPLETE SYLLABUS MOCK TEST 3 MAY 15 , 2018
SYLLABUS OF UPSC PRELIMS
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exam Paper-I:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exam Paper-II – CSAT :
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problemsolving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
BOOKS TO REFER
CURRENT AFFAIRS ( JANUARY 2017 – APRIL 2018 )
Down to Earth
Economic and Political Weekly
Down to Earth
Pratiyogita Darpan ( Solved question papers )
Reports published by govt. and various national and international agencies .
India Year Book
Press Information Bureau
There is no material that covers the whole syllabus . The greatest feature of UPSC Question Paper is unpredictability, so is our exams too .. Expect questions from multiple sources ..Our questions will check your preparedness for UPSC Prelims 2018 .
All India Ranking is published 5 days after each Mock Exam . Scores of First Attempt of aspirant is considered for ranking. Aspirants need to take exam within 4 days after publishing each mock test to be included in All India Ranking .
ADD-ON PACKAGE – 40 MINI TESTS
In light of changing UPSC Pattern we are providing Add-on package to cover more areas for our Prelims Test Series subscribers .
- ADD-ON Package includes 40 Mock Tests .
- Each Mock Test consists of 25 questions .
- Questions are based on GS – 1 Paper only .
- One subject is covered in a PDF File .
- Questions and Answer description PDF File is available in Add On Tests Course . You are granted automatic access to Add On Tests after subscription of UPSC Prelims Test Series .
- UPSC Prelims Test Series subscriber will be receiving 40 PDF files from Learn Maze .
- We have extended Add On Tests feature to all subscribers of UPSC Prelims Test Series .
Special Note : There is no online exam for Add-on package . CSAT is not included in Add-On package. Online exam is available only for 25 tests ( 100 questions each ).
How to make payment
1. Click on TAKE THIS COURSE 2. Proceed to checkout 3. Enter details ( Please enter correct details . Details furnished on checkout page is included in GST invoice . ) 4. Make Payment via debit card /credit card /UPI .
After payment you will be automatically granted access to UPSC Online Prelims Test Series and Add on Tests.
CONTACT US HERE FOR QUERIES
No Reviews found for this course.